We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need our clients to tell us about it. This will help improve our standards. Whenever possible, please raise any initial client care problems with the person dealing with your transaction to give them the opportunity of resolving matters with you. Often, matters can be quickly resolved in this way.
If you are unhappy about any aspect of the service you have received, or about the bill, please write to our Operations Director, Kevin Steele E4, Fareham Heights, Fareham, PO16 8XT or email him at
email@example.com Tel: 01329 245 543.
- The Operations Director will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint. You can expect to receive the letter within five working days of us receiving your complaint.
- The Operations Director will record your complaint in our central register and will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps:
- The Operations Director will be passed your complaint within five working days.
- He will then reply to your complaint within fifteen working days.
- In case of complex or exceptional circumstances in your complaint we will aim to reply within twenty working days and you will be notified in writing of the additional investigation time required.
- If you are still dissatisfied, the Operations Director will then, if necessary, invite you to meet him in person or over the phone to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within five working days and will then write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions agreed with you within five working days of the meeting.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you should contact us again in writing within five working days from our initial response to your complaint and we will arrange for the Managing Director of the firm to review the decision. Should we not hear back from you within this time we will consider the complaint resolved.
- If your complaint is escalated to the Managing Director of the firm to review the decision, we will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you feel that we were unable to satisfactorily resolve the problem, you have the right to take the matter to the Legal Ombudsman to consider the complaint. The Legal Ombudsman will usually ask if you have already made a formal complaint to us. The Legal Ombudsman contact details are as follows:
The Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ
0300 555 0333