We’re a fast-growing and exciting conveyancing firm, looking to hire talented conveyancers (Minimum 3 years of Experience) who are progressive, embrace the digital age and have a can-do proactive approach.
If this sounds like you – we’d love to hear from you!
Good conveyancers are those that see the job through – from start to finish they never let go of the task in hand. They are passionate about their customers securing their dream home or selling to move to the next stage in their life.
Alongside high quality work, the role offers good supportive working conditions together a case management system.
We require someone with experience in dealing with:
- Sale & Purchase
- New Builds
- Transfer of Equity
- Leasehold & Freehold
- Shared Ownership Responsibility
What we expect:
- Good management of handling case-loads relating to residential conveyancing transaction
- Proven track record of meeting targets and the drive to be part of a successful team
- Exceptional communication with clients, estate agents, commercial agents, mortgage lenders and Solicitors
- The ability to be proactive in Business Development & Networking
- Excellent communication, client care and organisational skills require
- Have strong interpersonal skills Professional and proactive approach
- If this is you – we’d love to hear from you.
- A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday – Office based until probation completed and thereafter flexible working available.